Cruz must be desperate, ridiculous games...

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by baudwalk, Apr 1, 2016.

1. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member

I'd be desperate too if I was losing to the guy that hosted The Apprentice. The entire Republican Party is in panic mode with Trump on his way to 1,237. They'll pull all the stops and I'm really curious to see if they pull any backroom deals at the convention.

2. petesede

petesede Guest

The funniest thing in the world is Cruz´s face after he wins states like Wisconsin. He actually thinks people like him and want him. He is a tool being used by the establishment to keep Trump from getting to 1237. Cruz may be able to twist enough arms to get to 1237 on the second ballet, but it is going to be against the establishment who will be looking for someone else.

I do not know the rules for Montana, but it really doesn´t matter at this point. Trump is not going to win Montana, and Cruz can´t get to 1237.. so it really doesn´t matter how close he gets.

3. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

The two are now working together to stop Trump.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ce-collaboration-to-deny-trump-delegates.html
    It's an unexpected partnership that just might block Trump from gaining the 1237 delegates that would get him the nomination. The GOP presidential race is getting even more exciting . . .