Day Trading - Scalp

Discussion in 'Trade Journals & Stock Tips' started by ciao, Sep 22, 2016.

1. fireopal

fireopal Senior Investor

ADOM up nice today :D

2. fireopal

fireopal Senior Investor

HDP nice play today.

3. fireopal

fireopal Senior Investor

WOW you changed your mind pretty quick BUT not me - still have not broken my not playing under $1 rule even though i have been tempted a couple times :)

4. ciao

ciao Senior Investor

Fireopal I think you post too much and too many thread and Forums that you can't remember or don't read properly or even me can't explain properly...:(:)

I said many time that I only trade from $1 to $10 but there could be few exception
    same with my scalp but exceptionally I swim some as well ...
    for your info DCTH I used to have it on my list and scalped few time (last Autumn) I only abandoned it when it drop under the $ but if I see an opportunity it doesn't stop me by jump in -out for few centss
    so where is the problem? you are free to do it as well and do-trade whatever you like...... so am I...

:):)

5. fireopal

fireopal Senior Investor

^^lol I think you may be the one posting too much b/c you can't even remember your own words :rolleyes: SO i will make this real easy for you and bring your post forward and even make your words red so you can see what you wrote just hours before you changed your mind b/c i don't remember you ever saying/posting anything other than what you posted here so sorry :)

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  6. ciao

ciao Senior Investor

Do I have to reply to that? :rolleyes::rolleyes::confused:

in my "official" scalp thread presentation post among many others " I do '" I got this line
    >>> I only trade above a $ to max $10 (with few exceptions)<<<
    so I don't have to repeat it every time...... regarding DCTH I explain in my post .. many times I say-post one thing then the chart change and trade different then what I said ..... so what or should I lose instead?

but aren't we free to do-trade what and how we like? :rolleyes:

anyway open you own thread so you can then post whatever you like .... :):D:D

7. fireopal

fireopal Senior Investor

^^ Lol i was responding to what you wrote like 2 days ago along with remembering communications we have had etc and not likely anyone would know what you wrote is your official scalping threads. Bottom line - what i wrote was accurate b/c you did change you mind and clearly made it an exception pretty quick & i still have not traded under $1 yet SO let's move on now b/c really was/is not that big of a deal ;)

8. fireopal

fireopal Senior Investor

Getting some stock work out of the way early today and lot's on bounce watch - AAOI - HTZ - IMGN

9. fireopal

fireopal Senior Investor

couple IPO's in play today >> AKCA - VERI made a real nice move but no position :( HLF up on bad news & should be a nice short after all is said & done.

10. fireopal

fireopal Senior Investor

Had a few good plays today - TAL - ADOM - CVNA which has been moving up nice the last couple from what looks like a bottom. MOMO on watch for entry.