Demo Trading Helping In Attaining Familiarity With Forex !

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by TraderAnalyst, Jul 15, 2019.

1. TraderAnalyst

TraderAnalyst Senior Investor

With the help of demo trading account today’s forex traders can think of trading artificial money like any real money. And by this process a trader can get familiarity with the basics of trading.

2. J_C_Anderson

J_C_Anderson Senior Investor

Demo trading is a great tool to improve trading performance. Actually, it should be the first step for any trader. For sure, many traders want to use real account from the very beginning but such approach could lead to additional losses due to the lack of experience. To avoid such situations, it would be better to start with demo trading and use paper money till positive results would be consistent. Only when the trader has a statement confirming his trading results at least for a two weeks he can think about trading with real money.
    Simulated account is also great for working on necessary skills like placing orders or performing other operations with the platform. Active daytrader has only a few minutes to make trading decision, so he has no time to think about the way to conduct some of basic actions - they should be almost "automated".
    At the same time, many traders use demo account to test their new strategies. Such approach has both advantages and disadvantages. The main disadvantage is that you have to make dozens of trades to get the reliable results, while they might be a bit inaccurate due to the impact of trader`s psychology. To my mind, the best way to check the performance of the strategy is to backtest it using historical data. Nowadays there are special tools for backtesting, like Forex Tester - software that executes simulated trades in accordance with strategy rules using historical data provided by the broker. Using tools like this trader can easily test new ideas spending only a few minutes. Moreover, it is possible to perform several testing sessions using different combination of rules to find out what works best. For example, it is possible to figure out optimal stop width or other important criteria.
    Of course, demo testing of each new strategy is important too since it helps trader to understand whether it is comfortable for him to trade using this strategy or not.

3. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

Demo trading is very important for a trader. If you want to start trading in the forex market then you should go with demo trading first. If you use a demo account then you can easily gain a lot of knowledge about forex and there will be no money-losing chance. I used a demo account before start trading. Now I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

5. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

To become a successful trader, a new trader needs to learn basics of forex market. Trading is not an easy task, we all know that. When I started my trading career, I had no knowledge about forex. I learn the basics by creating a demo account of TP Global FX. They are really good for new trader. Their techniques and trading policy is very easy. My advice to the new traders is if they want to become a successful trader they need to know all the techniques of trading and a demo account can help them on that.

6. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

Demo is a necessary when you are new. Demo trading is important if you know how to use it. No matter you are new or old traders. If you are old traders you must know with a single strategy you can not make profit all the time. We need to change according to the market condition. To test your strategy demo account is the best place. You can't lose money by testing on live account. I am trading with Eurotrader, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, upto 1:500 leverage from 1:1 and instant trade execution.

7. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

Forex gives huge chances to earn unlimited money with the help of a trading broker. But to earn good money a good broker and good source of trading knowledge are important. I found Tpglobalfx broker among thousands of Forex brokers. This is a regulated and top leading broker in this market and they give best educative supports. I learn Forex trading from their free seminar classes and this is much supportive to become a confident trader.

8. Helen Epperly

Helen Epperly Senior Investor

Demo Trading help new trader to gain skill and develop their own trading strategy. Practice make a man perfect. Demo account is best way to perfect your skill and master trading. You can also test broker facility and service with demo account. It is better to test their service before investing. I also do lot of research and use demo account to test the platform. Then I select Eurotrader as my broker.