Depending On Signals

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by Lindsey J. Crosby, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

I think trader ought not rely upon forex signal . If you rely upon signals then you can not learn forex so attempt to learn yourself . Its a troublesome undertaking to find a forex signals supplier that will work for long term. If you want to learn trading you should avoid signals. It will destroy your trading ability and make you confused. It is better to focus on developing skills. You also need a good broker like Eurotrader. They provide a wide range of services to their customers.

2. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

Trading psychology is very important for a trader. Emotional trading is very harmful. If a trader trades emotionally, he will never get a good reward from trading. You have to give up emotions in trading. Emotion is a part of psychology. Emotion has no place in trading. All those who have been successful in trading have been emotionally strong. It is possible to control emotions by meditating. If a trader meditates regularly, he will be able to make his psychology much stronger. My broker Tpglobalfx helps me to control my emotions when I am going to trade in the market.

3. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

I am not too much of a fan of signal trading too be honest. If you want to stay in this market for long term you can not just depend on others analysis and blindly following them. You have to step up and learn how to analyze the market and trade yourself. Even I trade with Eurotrader and luckily they have one of the best education system for their clients so that they can learn about the market.