Diversification might mean something else

Discussion in 'Stock Market Forum' started by My401K, Mar 21, 2015.

1. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

Fast food ranks as one of the most disgusting edible on the face of the planet. I can't, for the life of me, figure why someone would want to reek of the crap. But if they are making money selling such a bizarre-o product, more power to them.

2. cjay18

cjay18 Member

I dont think it was a way making profit.. Japan seems trying some kind of trend, so that the world knows it.. However, I must rather to eat burger that to used it as perfume..

3. petesede

petesede Guest

I have a new idea. I am going to get a job at BK and wear $1 t-shirts under my uniform, then I am going to sell them ´with fragrance´ on ebay after my shift..

That said, never underestimate the value of ´limited edition´ stuff. Or as Salvador Dali would do.. limit something to 500 and number them.. so there are 500 #1s, 500 #2s.. all the way up to 500 #500s.

Not that it matters, but I prefer flame broiled over McDonalds, but only for the burgers.

4. Trendtrader

Trendtrader Member

Believe it or not this stuff has been around for 6-7 years. I first saw it on some unusual gift catalog like Uncommon Goods and had to have some. It was just a few bucks for a sampler spray bottle. Sure enough it smelled like cheap cologne crossed with flame broiled whoppers. Clearly, they must have discovered Japan would pay a premium for the novelty.

Here's an old link:

http://www.brandinfection.com/2008/12/20/burger-king-perfume-smells-like-meat-fire-meets-desire/

Last edited: May 8, 2015