Dmrc - Digimarc Corporation

Discussion in 'Investment Charts' started by fireopal, Aug 12, 2017.

1. fireopal

fireopal Senior Investor

[​IMG]

Digimarc Corporation
    provides media identification and management solutions to commercial entities and government customers in the United States and internationally. It primarily offers Digimarc Discover, and Digimarc Barcode and Intuitive Computing Platform that are designed to optimize the identification of various consumer brand impressions facilitating mobile-centric shopping. The company’s solutions identifies, tracks, manages, and protects content; and enables new consumer applications to access networks and information from personal computers and mobile devices. Its solutions are used in various media identification and management products and solutions, such as counterfeiting and piracy deterrence; online e-publication piracy protection; content identification and media management; authentication and monitoring; retail point of sale transaction processing; linking to networks and providing access to information; and improves services in support of mobile commerce. The company provides its solutions directly and through its business partners. Digimarc Corporation was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon.

Company Website - http://www.digimarc.com

O/S = 10.3 M
    Float =8.7 M
    Institutional holdings = 57%

2. fireopal

fireopal Senior Investor

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  3. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

Looks like there might be some further downside in the short term? At what level would you buy Fireopal?

Price $28.65 @ 11 Aug 2017

4. fireopal

fireopal Senior Investor

Low float stock with a bit more going on now than when i initially picked it up in $27's so don't think it will fall under $27 which i won't mind if it does b/c watched it move up from mid-20's before i finally got in. PT was raised to $44 - chart indicates oversold with reversal which i am assuming is the downtrend but can never be too sure about this either. Definitely watching and know that any good news will have it back in the $30's pretty quick.

5. longtermbull

The graph trend lines around the $30 level are getting very cluttered - would it be safer to hold on until the price is above $30 before buying?

6. fireopal

fireopal Senior Investor

Has good support $27's and i like buying in the $20's and selling in the $30's. Am still holding a little from initial buy that i shoulda sold when it hit $40's but didn't think it would be touching back down to the $20's again BUT now i know BUT then again i don't b/c think this is one that could leave the $20's and $30's in the dust if good news comes lol.

7. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

If the markets continue to wobble there could be some interesting over sold positions to look at which could bounce fairly quickly?

8. fireopal

fireopal Senior Investor

9. longtermbull

Interesting deal to get their software incorporated into the next Windows 10 update :)

You cant really get a better public approval of your services than a tie-up with Microsoft. Even if the margins on this deal are small, it should help sell-on the company's services to other parties.

10. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor