Do you bother with cash-back credit cards?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by SteakTartare, May 22, 2014.

1. WrestlinFan

WrestlinFan Active Member

I can't say I have. I don't even bother with credit cards honestly.

2. wulfman

wulfman Guest

Yes if you use it enough, then it is beneficial and can save you quite a bit.

3. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member

I don't shop so much that I would benefit of it so I haven't acquired one. However, in the future when I move to my own apartment then it would be useful.

4. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Senior Investor

No, I don't bother with cash back credit cards and quite honestly I avoid credit cards in general most of the time. Just don't think they're worth all the trouble they can potentially bring into your life if you use them a lot. I do generally use them at times and pay off the complete balance every month.

5. workinglady20

workinglady20 Well-Known Member

At this moment I don't use those types of credit cards and I probably won't be using one anytime soon. I have been using debit cards for a long time and they are my favorite. I'm not real big on credit cards so I stay away from them. I also have a student loan I'm trying to get paid off so I can't be making anymore bills right now which is one reason why I avoid credit cards.

6. jason

jason Guest

I have one. I use it for the cash back benefits. I use it on purchases I make regularly and pay it off immediately. It's nice to get a little back here and there. It really adds up over time.