Do you feel like crap in your current life

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Profit5500, Feb 11, 2015.

1. queenbellevue

queenbellevue Well-Known Member

I do kinda feel like I detest my current life. I don't like my university, I don't like my major, I don't have much in common with friends. I'm taking some steps to change the situation though. Starting with my university. Gonna go to a new one in a brand new country next year

2. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

That's so true Rosyrain, that's what am doing now, detoxing off things that are not building my life and attracting things that will make my life amazing and wonderful and believing and affirming that i deserve the best in and out of life :)

3. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

Motivational speakers believe that people can do anything. All they need to do is change their mentality, plan, and have faith that they will succeed. I'd recommend reading a book titled Think and Grow Rich Written by Napoleon Hill. It's the sort of book that will make you believe the impossible.

4. queenbellevue

queenbellevue Well-Known Member

Oh, JUST their mentality, plan and have faith? Sounds totally very easy...

5. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Senior Investor

No, I don't feel like crap currently. Things are going pretty well for me. Have a good job, some good friends, and a good relationship. Can't complain, really. I do sympathize with those who are having a hard time. We've all been there at some point or another during our lives. Just hang in there and keep doing your best. Eventually things will turn around for you.

6. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

Yes , of late I have been feeling alot like crap, feel like nothing matters anymore, since whatever you try to do seems to backfire all the time and eerything ends up not making sense at all.

7. Onionman

Onionman Senior Investor

I think life could be a lot worse and a bit better. That's kind of sitting on the fence, but I like to have at least a bit more of a positive inclination within my outlook. It's all about perspective.

8. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

Hey you are not the only one I too do not have a lot of friends. I am not in school right now, but I am hoping to get a job soon. What is your major to where you do not like it?

9. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I sometimes feel very bad in my life but somehow my life goes on. It kind of feels great if you get something tags you always whanted to have. I find it quite difficult sometimes to get what I want.

10. Onionman

Onionman Senior Investor

Thanks for the link. I've been a big believer in seeking sources of inspiration. Being a victim just isn't an option. You've got to do something, anything to get you in the right space in life. Things never go in straight lines and there will be ups and downs. The goal is to make the ups longer and the downs shorter. Videos like this help that.