Do you have holiday plans?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by SteakTartare, Dec 21, 2014.

1. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

So sorry about the flu ally79, i guess am catching some too but might be the hypochondriac element trying to get the best of me :)... Godspeed recovery to you and your family :).

2. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Yeah, being sick in the holidays is the worse, I recall a Christmas like that when my grandmother had broken her leg and I was with a tooth ache, it was terrible!

3. SamClemensMT

SamClemensMT Well-Known Member

My number one plan is not to trade until after the holidays are done. I will likely avoid the market until after the new year. Once the crowd returns I intend to see where things stand.

4. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

My holiday plans are not actually for the holidays. But I definitely do have some sort of plans. I am planning on doing internship in holiday to improve my business skills. I am sure that the people prefer to not think about stuff like this but I think it is the best way to put your holidays to use.

5. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

I just spend my Christmas Holiday in my Grandmother's house. I don't have any particular plans on holidays like going to movies or amusement park but visiting my gran is enough for them.

6. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I think it is really awesome to spend your time in your grandmother's house. I hope to have a wonderful time with my grandmother as it is really great. I am pretty much excited to get to my grandmother s house during my vacation.

7. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

I did not have plans for Christmas last year. I thought that I would go to a home for abandoned babies to cerebrate with them. My wisdom tooth started aching on the 20[SUP]th[/SUP] and I had to travel to my village to have it removed. I enjoyed some very quality time with my parents when I got there.

8. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

My plans is to spend ten days to two weeks in somewhere nice by the beach in the summer. This year I also want to visit Azores, but I don't know if I will have the budget to all that.

9. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I do not think I have any kind of holiday plan as far as I know. I am quite lazy to do even that. I am quite happy with the day if it goes just how it should move around. I think it is quite easy to let the day pass the way it is.