Do you like to scalp?

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by JoshPosh, Sep 16, 2014.

1. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Guest

Most brokers don't allow it. But I know a lot of guys that do it. What are your thought on scalping?

2. joshua minaya

joshua minaya Active Member

To me scalping is the best thing that works for me some brokers may frown on you scalping on their platform but i believe very good brokers that use ecn or ndd technology should not find this to be an issue except for the one who has nothing to loose.

3. joshua minaya

joshua minaya Active Member

when it come to the question of scalping it can be relative to various traders for example some may be very aggressive traders that trade in every sesion ie london,new york, asian etc while others might just do their scalping once or twice a day

4. BudFox

BudFox Well-Known Member

Scalping needs discipline and an accommodating broker. The danger is that you make loads of little wins followed by one big loss due to sudden market moves and all your previous profits are wiped out. its the worst system for beginners in my opinion...

5. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

News trading is a special type of trading just like scalping. In this approach, traders trade on the market only when news hit the market. Though it is risky, it is still favorite to many traders. Eurotrader uses smart bridge technology so traders can quickly execute their trades.

6. Shibu Lavin

Shibu Lavin Senior Investor

Try to keep a mentor you’re your trading advice and take lessons from your mistakes. It will help you recover your mistakes. Eurotrader allows traders with a free educational program and a demo account for practicing.

7. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

A good broker is always dedicated. Whenever you need to select a good trading broker, you should go for ECN brokers because they use advanced trading technology. For example, I am naming FXOpulence broker as it uses advanced technology.