Do you prefer to dress code with lots of care?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by shilpa123, Jan 4, 2015.

1. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I rarely look at the mirror while dressing as I think it is completely waste of time. But I have come across a lot of people who think it is best to dress very carefully consuming lots of time. What kind of person are you?

2. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

I do not care about what I look like. Seriously. I put on clothes that fit the scenario at hand.. if I'm not doing much then it's shorts/jeans and a t-shirt. Obviously some situations call for more than that.

3. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

I don't care that much as well really, I mean, I know that I need to look presentable, but at the same time that's pretty much as far as I go, I don't have the vanity factor that strong I think.

4. ally79

ally79 Guest

I dress for comfort, and not fashion. I rarely ever wear anything dressier than jeans and t-shirt or sweats. I am a stay at home mom so it's not like I have to dress for my career or anything. I do have some nicer stuff for special occasions.

5. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

I dress very nice for work and when going out for dinner and drinks and whatnot.

I tend to dress very casual around the house or when out fooling around during the day on weekends - shorts and t-shirts / tanktops, sweatsuits, etc. I do weights and some form of cardio 3-4 days a week and like to show off the bod a little. :D

6. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Senior Investor

I like to look nice, but I am not going to put forth a ton of effort to get myself all dolled up. I have 2 kids, a job, and an online job. Making money is more important than fashion to me.

7. gats

gats Senior Investor

I throw on shorts, a tshirt and sandals. I live in a hot climate and I see no point in dressing in nice clothes that will be ruined by my sweat anyway.

8. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

I am not very particular about the top fashion when it comes to what I wear. I like to look nice and therefore choose the clothes to wear the night before. I have a sister who is very stylish; she gives me some of her clothes that end up making me look very fashionable. When I become rich, I will hire a personal designer so that I can look the best possible. Right now, I do not have a full length mirror.

9. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Yeah, some social environments require us to dress nicely, especially when it's for work. In my case fortunately I am allowed to dress casually and I enjoy it like that.

10. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

Most of the time I prefer to dress very casually as it is quite comfortable. I usually prefer to try and look good only when I am going for the parties or else I prefer to dress however I want.