Do You Prepare For The Worst?

Discussion in 'Landlord & Rental Property Questions' started by Rainman, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

Yes one should be prepared, I have an uncle who was killed in Detroit because he had asked his tenanat for rent and that is why most landlords do hire agents to do that work for thaem , that way the tenenant will never know who the landlord is, but landlords should always be ready, because you never know when you will get that crazy tenant or when one one will decide to go balistic on you.

2. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I believe it is always good to be prepared in that case you would have greater strength to take care of yourself when something bad happen. I believe it is totally great if you are very practical.

3. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

[video=youtube;rzil6SuiuMQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzil6SuiuMQ[/video]

:D :cool: ;)

Sorry about your bad experience. I live in a pretty small city where most business people who've been around any length of time tend to know one another fairly well and tend to have relationships, track records, etc. People who are not reputable don't tend to stick around very long for the most part around here.

4. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I usually do not think it is necessary to prepare for the worst. But sometimes I feel that few things should be taken care of. I believe it is best if we try and think about how well the circumstances can change.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  5. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I think it is always best to prepare for the worst at the right time. Or can really help you become a much better person. I definitely think one should never get into such a thing again.