Do you skip breakfast

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Profit5500, Jan 19, 2015.

1. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I believe skipping breakfast is really sad thing to do. I do not enjoy skipping breakfast and definitely would not be very happy with it. I prefer not to do something like that at all. I think it is best if we never skip the breakfast and eat very well.

2. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

Sometimes. If I have a class on the morning, I tend to skip breakfast because I'm going to be late.

3. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

What do you eat for breakfast? I have not had a waffle taco yet LOL. I would like to try one to see how it is. I have not been eating breakfast like I should.

4. wahmed

wahmed Well-Known Member

I can't eat straight away when I wake. It makes me feel really queasy. I do have breakfast but I wait a half an hour or so before eating.

5. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

I feel that way at times depending on when I wake up in the morning. I just try to wait a bit and then eat and hope I do not feel queasy.

6. wahmed

wahmed Well-Known Member

It was the worst when I was expecting. The smell of cooking made me want to puke. It was rancid. I couldn't touch breakfast

7. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Senior Investor

I don't see how you guys function without breakfast. Especially if you're in college! My brain simply does not work correctly without the nutrition that breakfast provides. My grades would have been in the toilet without a good meal to start the day.

8. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I do skip breakfast quite a lot. I definitely think it should never be done but it should be eaten everytime we are about to live a busy day. I do believe one should be careful with what they eat.

9. wahmed

wahmed Well-Known Member

I tend to feed everyone first. I know my daughter and husband will leave food and I will end up finishing it forcefully. That's what I eat if I'm up to it. Its all I can stomach.