Do you think Hillary will be indicted?

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by SteakTartare, Feb 10, 2016.

?

Do you think Hillary will be indicted?

Poll closed Nov 1, 2016.
  1. Yes, she will. No doubt.

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. The FBI will recommend it, but DoJ won't do it.

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. No way. The political class doesn't jail their own.

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. I am not sure as of this writing.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. petesede

petesede Guest

No chance. I guess Fox News failed to report this, but the State Depts investigation revealed that Powell and Rice both also received and transmitted classified information.

There could be a Martha Stewart type situation where she is found innocent of what they were actually investigating, but then found guilty of misleading the investigators. But that really is a stretch.

Both the email and Begzhai are very similar in that the rumors that get spread are much more damaging then what she actually did. House Republicans have already investigated this to death and found nothing.

It is just cannon fodder for the mindless masses at Fox News, nobody else is going to pay attention, including the FBI.. they will pretend to investigate, but it is going to blow over because they know it is just politics.

2. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Senior Investor

She is already being called a liar in the news and it is starting to seep out more and more every day. I think that the FBI will find things, but I will be shocked if she is actual indicted. Why in the world would she ever think about using personal email anyway if she was staying in politics. The whole thing makes no sense to me.

3. Corzhens

Corzhens Senior Investor

This is becoming to be shades of Philippine politics. When our president Erap Estrada was ousted, the incoming president Gloria Arroyo hounded Estrada until he was arrested and jailed for plunder. Ironically, it was Gloria Arroyo who gave Estrada a pardon so he was again a free man and even joined the next presidential election that he landed second to the present president Noynoy Aquino. And Gloria Arroyo was sent to jail by Aquino. Do you get the drift? Now that Aquino is about to step down, we have a hunch that the next president would throw him in jail.

With Hillary, I hope she doesn't go to jail for it may start a tradition like what we are having here in the Philippines.

4. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

Well, the Bureau assigned 38 special agents to take down John Dillinger, and have well over a 100 on Hillary's case. Maybe the G-Men think there is something worth looking into. ;)

5. petesede

petesede Guest

Seriously, you get your news and information from that type of article? Credentials of the author include ´frequent contributor to Fox News Opinion´ which is a place where anyone can submit articles.. I know it is fun to get into these little circle-jerks and see how angry you can make yourselves. But take a step back and look at the bigger picture.

There was a democratic debate last night hosted by PBS, followed by hours of post debate coverage. Nobody talked about it, nobody asked about it and there certainly seemed to be no fear from Hillary or anyone else, press or staff, of this 100 person FBI crackdown.. I heard more people talk about Bernie coughing than I heard talk about emails.

How many times in the past 8 years has Fox News created this type of story, spun themselves in circles talking about it, and then it just disappears and they move onto the next one. I am glad we have moved on from Obama being the Manchurian Candidate though.

6. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

Even if Hilary is, I'm not too sure what exactly the outcome of it will be anyway. While the FBI might very well recommend it, can we really see anything happening to a person with a last name of Clinton?

While it shouldn't be the case, I very Mich doubt if anybody is going to be brave enough to follow it through, even if the indictment did happen.

7. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

There are many who are sure she won't be indicted:

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...indicted-too-many-loyal-democrats-in-the-way/
    Can't wait to see how this plays out.

8. kgord

kgord Senior Investor

Too funny PeteSede. ;) Yes, the right needs a new anti Christ target.I guess the focus is now again on Mrs. Rodham Clinton. She better buckle her seatbelt it is going to be a bumpy ride.;) I think Hillary has done more to rise the ire of those on the right than Barrack has done. However it should be stated, Obama is a bit like Bambi, whereas, I think most righters see Hillary as Cruella DeVille. Let the backlash begin!

9. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

President Obama's former director of Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, recently said, quote, "For the good of the country, [Clinton] should step down and let this FBI investigation play out". Details here.

The Clinton Foundation also has received a subpoena from State Department investigators. Details here.

Interesting. ;)

10. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

She deliberately set up the private server (said it was Bill's old server, even though he's not a computer guy) to avoid having to use a government email, so as to not be held accountable.

She wanted to avoid congressional scrutiny, Freedom of Information Act, etc. And to be able to operate as head of the Clinton political machine without anyone knowing she was basically extorting and taking bribes (disguised as speaking fees and donations to their shady foundation) from foreign nations and corporations - including nations such as Saudi Arabia who practice a very "sexist" "war on women" as part of their culture, and from investment banks such as Goldman Sachs who she claims to hate.