Do you think Hillary will be indicted?

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by SteakTartare, Feb 10, 2016.

?

Do you think Hillary will be indicted?

Poll closed Nov 1, 2016.
  1. Yes, she will. No doubt.

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. The FBI will recommend it, but DoJ won't do it.

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. No way. The political class doesn't jail their own.

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. I am not sure as of this writing.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. xTinx

xTinx Active Member

Indicted for what? It clearly makes no sense. You might as well indict Edward Snowden but Hillary Clinton has done nothing particularly offensive to the public. Neither has she willfully and with all due knowledge broken the law to serve her own ends. Between her and Trump, we all know who really deserves indictment.

2. ConfederateYankee

ConfederateYankee Guest

Do you take your indoctrination by enima or IV?

3. petesede

petesede Guest

yeah, I dunno. The crux of his argument is that any time someone is granted immunity, it automatically means there needs to be an indictment afterwards. That is easily researched as false, there are plenty of times where people are granted immunity without anyone being indicted afterwards. Immunity is often granted as a last ditch effort to get information that hopefully leads to an indictment that is not otherwise possible.

The other part is that there are 5 people between this guy and Hillary, so even if they do get information, there are 5 people who will fall on the sword before it goes up the ladder. Are they going to grant immunity to each of them in order?

Obviously i am not a legal expert, but I just cannot believe the democrats, with thousands of lawyers would let Hillary get a free pass on this and win the nomination unless they know she isn´t getting indicted. They wouldn´t have pulled her, but they would have found a reason to get other people into the races last year.

4. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

Seriously? This has been reported on by every major news outlet for months. To name a few: negligence with classified information, conspiracy, false statements, mail fraud, perjury, wire fraud, destruction (alteration or falsification) of records in a federal investigation, concealment, obstruction of justice, and several others.

5. SteakTartare

Prosecutor in Pollard Spy Case Predicts Espionage Act Charges in Clinton Email Probe:

For those that may not recall the Pollard case, it involved massive violations of the Espionage Act and he was the only American ever to receive a life sentence for passing classified information. diGenova was the lead federal prosecutor in said case.

6. SteakTartare

It is now being widely reported that one Hillary Clinton's woes are even deeper than originally thought. It would seem the NSA is not particularly happy with her gross negligence with classified material: Hillary Has an NSA Problem

All the sniveling from the left doesn't change the fact she's got a big problem.

7. petesede

petesede Guest

Yes, we get it, a ton of people think Hillary should be indicted. A lot of people write internet articles with catchy titles... it is called ´click-bait´. And yet, here we are, two yeas into an investigation and nobody has been charged with anything. All of these guys make it sound like this is a slam-dunk, open and shut case that is so easy to prosecute... yet.. there have been how many congressional hearings that came up empty? There have been how many people working for years and nothing has happened. This obviously is not as easy to prosecute as these guys think.

This is just Republicans talking in hyperbole because Hillary is running against them.

Don´t worry, when you guys are shown to be wrong and charges never come, you always have your out and say that Obama pressured the FBI not to press charges. I am still waiting for the Bengzahi indictments also.

8. SteakTartare

Some of the most experienced individuals in the realm of national security and federal law have opined on this topic. To the write off the scandal as little more than a "click-bait" scheme is simply beyond ridiculous.

Be sure to get back to us when you figure out how to spell Benghazi. I'm sure it will be positively illuminating. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  9. petesede

petesede Guest

and like I said, there are 1000s of top security experts who are democrats, and thousands of lawyers who say nothing will come of it. It is a political witch-hunt.

ah yes.. I keep forgetting that saying A before Z except after C. dammit Snoopy, you let me down. Seriously, that is your argument.. you are going to win by correcting my spelling.... maybe you should point out that I like to use .... a lot as proof that you are right.

10. Benoit W

Benoit W Well-Known Member

Rеpоrts sаid thаt thе invеstigаtiоn is еxpесtеd tо bе соmplеtеd by Mаy, аftеr whiсh thе FBI wоuld bе аblе tо filе сriminаl сhаrgеs tо аnyоnе whо thеy think is rеspоnsiblе.Rеgаrdlеss оf thе upсоming quеstiоning, Сlintоn’s саmpаign is соnfidеnt thаt thе саndidаtе did nоt viоlаtе аny fеdеrаl lаws, аnd hаs in fасt, bесоmе vеry сооpеrаtivе in thе invеstigаtiоn