Do you think Hillary will be indicted?

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by SteakTartare, Feb 10, 2016.

?

Do you think Hillary will be indicted?

Poll closed Nov 1, 2016.
  1. Yes, she will. No doubt.

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. The FBI will recommend it, but DoJ won't do it.

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. No way. The political class doesn't jail their own.

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. I am not sure as of this writing.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. petesede

petesede Guest

It is already predictable what is going to happen. Nobody gets indicted, but there is some terminology that Fox News will twist in the wording by the FBI that will ´prove without a doubt that she was guilty and thus disqualified for the Presidency´. The 35% that thinks she should be indicted will continue to think she was guilty. Look at the birther issue, despite given all the proof he asked for, Trump still cannot say that Obama was born in the USA. No different than global warming.. they just put their fingers in their ears and deny everything..

2. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member

If she gets indicted, Powell better call up Saul. I thought this was a dead issue after the congressional hearing. There worried about a couple of e-mails when nobody from the previous administration got indicted for leading America into a war on false pretenses.

3. 111kg

111kg Guest

Just an offtopic: I wonder who will Monica Lewinski vote for? Probably for Trump and not for Hillary, mainly because the last Clinton Presideny left a bad taste in her mouth.

4. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

Well, the IG report is out and it is pretty damning. I see Hillary is already in spin mode. It will be interesting to see what the FBI's next move is.

5. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

My guess? FBI will eventually recommend charging Hillary, but it is up to the DOJ to indict. I don't see Lynch acting on her own. Rather, it will be Jarrett and Obama plotting some kind of strategy that will dictate Lynch's actions. What that will be, I've been wrong so often I'm not going to guess anymore. As JR suggested elsewhere, Lynch's reputation (like Holder's) is probably toast post-election. Philadelphia will certainly be interesting.

6. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

The trolls, shills, and Hillary worshipers will all say it's a Fox News conspiracy until their last breaths.

Even the for-profit liberal mainstream media can no longer deny her problems and hope to maintain enough credibility to stay in business.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...2d4f3a-2402-11e6-aa84-42391ba52c91_story.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/27/opinion/hillary-clinton-drowning-in-email.html?_r=0

http://www.politico.com/magazine/st...n-email-scandal-defense-laughable-foia-116116

7. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

I've noticed even the ultra far left outfit The Huffington Post has had a series of op-eds stating her legal woes are real. Granted, they are largely doing so to give credence to Sanders' candidacy, but still. Agreed, though, I'm sure the Clintonista shills will claim is all fabricated until the end.

Last edited: May 28, 2016