Does God have a plan for us?

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by Rosyrain, Jul 28, 2015.

1. roger1003

roger1003 Active Member

Suffering is not because of God. It's because of us. Imagine if all of us know how to share, know how to love, and know how to take care of each other. Do you think you'll see street children? The answer is no. Also, I believe that before we came to Earth, we were angels beside God and our life here on Earth was planned by both God and us. We are actually with God when we are planning for our life, then we had an amnesia when we were born.

2. artyarson

artyarson Active Member

I don't think so. First, there is no real God but the one humans had created. Second, that's why there might be no plan. However, aging is some kind of plan, I guess. No one can fake it, unfortunately. That's no good.

Can we see Mother Nature as Goddess?

3. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member

I never understood this idea of God having a plan for all of us. People talk about God giving us free will to do what we like, but then he also has planned a fate for all of us at the same time? He gave us free will to follow the precise plan he set of for all us? That never made any sense to me.

4. djordjem87

djordjem87 Well-Known Member

It is a bit straight forward question. Is there a God? I already said that I do not like to be fit in this or that group and I like to have an open mind to everything. If there is a God. He surely has some plans for us after we die. Any other case would make him a sadistic God and I like to believe he is not. It would be so pointless if after all the earthly suffering we just disappear and become forgotten. Maybe we just transfer to another soul or vessel and continue the life. I would like to see the hand of God in a form of some sign or something like that.