Donald Trump on The Late Night Show

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Rosyrain, Sep 13, 2015.

1. kgord

kgord Senior Investor

Well, anyway there are other people to run besides Trump. He is just one of many in an over crowded Republican field. It is one of the things that makes me think that Trump will not be the candidate. There are too many other choices. Some of them are much better than he is.

2. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

The video above doesn't show up. I found it after some searching and it is pretty hilarious. Enjoy.

[video=youtube;c2DgwPG7mAA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2DgwPG7mAA[/video]

3. FrankieD

FrankieD Well-Known Member

There's a lot I like about Trump, and it includes a refreshing brand of honesty and a willingness to make internal America the priority in our future spending and deals. I believe, of all the candidates I've seen, that he has the best chance of actually bringing jobs back and booming the economy. He speaks to making America healthy again by addressing our infrastructure, our debt/wealth, our trade deals, and playing hardball with the bad guys. I believe he has the drive and savvy to put him on top of the list of those who could possibly accomplish what he claims to be able to accomplish.

I think people are sick of the do-nothing polarized Government lead by bought politicians, and he is the best answer to those things so far.

4. petesede

petesede Guest

He lost 8 points since the debate a few nights ago. The Republicans are doing what they did last time.. they are simply going to have a new ´favorite´ every month. It looks like Fiorina is going to be next.

Rubio also had a surge since the debate, and I wonder if that is kinda a counter to the insanity Trump has been spewing about immigration. If Trump continues to be the frontrunner and keeps talking about immigration, it is going to doom the party. Rubio worked with Obama on the last immigration bill and obviously has a much more sane view on immigration. I almost think people are catching onto the fact that the Reps can never win the electoral map if they are so anti-hispanic... and those people are who are moving to Rubio.

We will see how it shakes out.. Remember, from August 2011 until January 2012, there were 5 different people who were beating Romney in the polls. These guys are all going to have their month in the sun, but I think it is going to go just like last time, where the guy left standing is the one with the Koch Bros putting money in his pockets, and that is Bush.