Easy credit cards for no credit or bad credit

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by titohunter, Jul 11, 2014.

1. twinsmommy31

twinsmommy31 Active Member

The Premier Credit card is for those with no credit or bad credit. They start you off with a low limit of 300 dollars. Then overtime they will increase your limit.

2. wulfman

wulfman Guest

Yea I get a lot of emails from them. Heh.

3. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Senior Investor

My friends have informed me lately that a couple of them have signed up for department store credit cards as well as the pre paid type of credit card. I think that has really helped them increase their credit score. Credit card companies are going to make you prove yourself. That's why if you have some bad marks on your credit history, they typically make you go the preloaded secure credit card route. If you want to raise your credit score you are going to have to be patient.

4. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

I only have one credit card and I rarely use it, I prefer to spend what I have rather than to get myself in trouble.

5. wulfman

wulfman Guest

I almost made the deathly mistake of buying something on Paypal credit. I opted out at the last minute. APR was ridiculously high if a payment was missed or not by the due date and I heard even if you pay for everything on time it still sometimes may reduce your overall credit rating (although I don't follow the logic on that). Also the item I wanted to buy will be available in a month when I have cash in hand to buy it. Not worth it . Rather use a credit card if anything else.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  6. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I have never heard about easy credit as I always pay my credit on time. I think it is best to pay your credit on time and not worry about anything else.