ES Mini forum?

Discussion in 'Stock Market Forum' started by Dex, May 6, 2014.

1. Dex

Dex Member

Am I not seeing it?

2. TraderJK

TraderJK Well-Known Member

Hi Dex. I trade the ES mini. 1885/1886 has been a big resistance area since February. My long term support is around 1800. So for now I'm trading the range until we get some clarity and direction.

3. tradingpulsealpha

tradingpulsealpha Active Member

We developped an interesting algorithm that gives short-term buy and sell signals on the index (hence on the ES) based on THE natural cycle of the market. To visually grasp what it is about.

4. TraderJK

Well we got a little upside break yesterday, lets see if we can get some follow through.

5. wanderingwildman

wanderingwildman Well-Known Member

Tradingpulsealpha. That is a great algorithm. Thanks so much for sharing. I will definitely dive into that.

6. tradingpulsealpha

tradingpulsealpha Active Member

Don't dive, it's OK. Meanwhile we and others use it consistently. The proof is in the results, nowhere else.

7. TraderJK

Well no follow through. The ES sold off the last two sessions to test support around 1865. The last big sell of was around the 14th April and it got the ES down to around 1800/ 1805 so I'll be watching that level closely.

8. Dex

Dex Member

She keeps grinding higher. Sometimes I get in trouble thinking the market should correct and I want to short it. I keep going long and I keep makin money. Maybe Monday we'll see it drop?