Europena elections and the Euro

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by BudFox, May 26, 2014.

1. BudFox

BudFox Well-Known Member

With the results showing a big rejection of current EU policy and the Eurozone as a whole, what effect do people think this will have o the Euro as a currency?
    Will it end up being used solely by the bigger northern European countries such as France and Germany whilst the southern economies revert to their old money or will it be kept in use by whatever means as a symbol of the EU project?

2. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

The Euro will stay. Though I think with the way the elections went, we might see a bit less intervention from the EU when dealing with single problematic countries and probably NOT accepting any new countries into the eurozone. Or maybe I'm just too hopefull...

3. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

It is one of the most important duties as a trader to choose a good broker for him. There are a lot of fake or scam brokers in the market. So, it is really difficult to choose the best one from all of the brokers in the forex market. I had faced the same problem while I was choosing a broker for me to trade. At last, I found TP Global FX. They are really great in all sectors. They give low spreads start from 0.01 pips. They also give maximum leverage of 1:500. They also provide 24X5 customer service to their account holder. There are 56 pairs of FX on their site. So, overall it is the best broker for me. I am still trading with them.