Excited to Have Found This Forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SandyM, Apr 20, 2014.

1. SandyM

SandyM Well-Known Member

Hello all,

I am deeply interested in stock market and real estate investing. I am very glad to have found this forum, as I have found that the amount of accurate information on real estate investing is surprisingly sparse. I want to move beyond basic personal financial planning and on to wealth building. I believe that this forum will be a great way to build up the basics and share all knowledge with all members here. I am very excited about building relationships as all of our stock grows together (no pun intended). I think this is a fresh, fantastic idea for a community.

2. WestCoastXO

WestCoastXO Member

Hey, Sandy, nice to have you. I'm sure you'll find a lot of success with this site and have a great time here. I wish you a bright future and a welcoming stay! :)

3. wanderingwildman

wanderingwildman Well-Known Member

Hello Sandy. It is great to have you hear. We get lots of great information posted here on a daily basis. Check back often so we can all grow and learn together.

4. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

Welcome. It's quite a new forum so there isn't THAT much information yet but it's increasing daily. Don't hesitate to create threads about companies you are interested in so we can discuss them in more detail. :)

5. waseem59

waseem59 Well-Known Member

Nice to here that you are excited, every one is excited here by seeing a lot of stuff on worlds market.

6. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

Hello there Sandy! Welcome to the bullmarketboardforum. Have a nice day.