Fake Online Brokers - Beware

Discussion in 'Investment Charts' started by Cassie Baine, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Cassie Baine

Cassie Baine Member

Everyone needs to be extra careful where and how they invest their funds . It’s really hard telling the authenticity of the online platforms only if you’ve had a bad experience with them after trading or doing any form of business/investment with them. Having been a victim of fbexbit, Ive had bad experience with them, I once lost Total of 4000$, I started with just 1500$ until I started having issues withdrawing my funds. It took me several months to realize I have fallen for the scammers. I later met a crypto expert on Quora who works with Instant Funds Recovery. I was able to hire his services and he was able to recover my initial deposit and also my profit successfully. You can file a complaint directly to : h a c k n e t (A T ) c y b e r s e r v i c e s ( DT / CM) in case you have lost some amount to get it retrieved.

2. Angela

Angela Active Member

Really, trading is not easy and i lost a great deal of money to brokers. One day i uncovered a lot of nice comments about how remarkable Mr Bart Kasch is online and decided to contact him. We started working together and in the end i got back my $1.2m. I recommend him if you need a recovery agent you can trust for results. Reach him at [email protected]

• Like Like x 1
  3. kate11

kate11 Active Member

Cryptocurrency scam is on the rise, i was once scammed by this crazy bitcoin broker who contacted my via instagram and offered me high returns on investment. The investment plan sounded very interesting and enticing that i have to fall for the deal. Long story short, i found out it was a scam when it was time to withdraw my profit. They denied me withdrawal of my money several time, until i reported the case to scaminspect.com, they were the ones that had to intervene and use their skill in fraud recovery to help me get my money back. Report your case to them if you are one of the thousands of people who have fallen victim of crypto or investment scam. Together we can eradicate this scam craze going around the world today.