Father Defends Babysitter Who Had Sex With His 11 Yr Old Son

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Rainman, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

A 21 year old woman had sex with the 11 yr old boy she was babysitting. The boy's father thinks the experience was good for the boy.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-because-he-was-fully-up-for-it-a6680436.html
    Fully up to it, huh? What if the boy had contracted an STD from the woman? Would this man still think his son had learned something from the experience?

2. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

I'm struggling to see why the father's opinion had any barring on the outcome of the case, and the fact he also had a relationship with the girl in question, tends to suggest his morals are a little skewed to say the least, but even so you'd have thought he'd have backed his own son, and not the girl as seems to be the case.

3. TheApollonian

TheApollonian Well-Known Member

Oh god I hate these kinds of news. The kid is a minor for goodness sake! Someone is obviously suffering from a mental illness of some kind. This is the reason why good parenting should be taught.

4. L_B

L_B Well-Known Member

This is disgusting. How can he call himself a father and be all right with this? To defend the babysitter over his own son and he had sex with her too! The whole story is messed up! Just sitting here shaking my head!

5. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

I would be upset with the sitter even if my son was older.

If he was 11, I'd hit the roof and definitely do everything I could to have her locked up for a long time and ruin her life.

6. Susimi

Susimi Senior Investor

Believe it or not I've been seeing articles that are stating the boy raped/sexually assaulted her. Sex mad or not the father should know better then to let this have happened and if the genders were switched then people would be up in arms over it. Sorry to sound a little harsh but it's the truth.

Very disgusting situation.

7. kgord

kgord Senior Investor

Yeah, great...way to go dad! Shows the judgment of someone who would hire a sleazy babysitter. And we wonder why the world is in a mess...need I say more? Again, some people are too dumb to be parents.

8. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

Both the woman and the man have questionable morals. If she'd lain with the boy's father why try to have the son also? This is proof that for some people moral values no longer exist and things will only get worse. And as our morals collapse so does America's greatness.

9. anorexorcist

anorexorcist Well-Known Member

This is incredible! It's amazing how a lot of fathers encourage their kids of doing this kind of acts and a such a young age... It's incredible that this keeps happening. Let's just think for a moment that the boy was a girl and the babysitter was a 21 year old man, I can bet that this would be a completely different situation for the father.

10. ScooterBrandon

ScooterBrandon Senior Investor

This perfectly shows the double standard we have when it comes to men/women and sex.
    If this was a daughter, that sitter would have been shot on site.
    Instead since it was a boy, it's considered "macho" or some other BS for this to happen.
    Clearly the father has issues too.. considering he had a relationship with this woman too..