Father Defends Babysitter Who Had Sex With His 11 Yr Old Son

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Rainman, Oct 8, 2015.

1. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

If my son was in HS, and he had sex with a 21 year old woman who was not babysitting him in my house, I'd probably think differently.

Of course if the tables were turned, and my daughter was in HS and had sex with a 21 year old man regardless of where and under what circumstances, I'd again hit the roof and get him in trouble.

Yes, it is a double standard.

2. mooray

mooray Well-Known Member

Of course the father had a sexual relationship with the babysitter so he is not thinking straight. These things happen. I just hope there was no STD infection.

3. Alex

Alex Senior Investor

The whole situation is perverse. The father should not be allowed to look after his son and obviously the woman lied. You can tell the difference between a 15 year old and 11 year old, plus at 15, it's still illegal and underage.

It violates trust, morality and ethics. I do think the father has some responsibility in this too and who knows if he had encouraged it?

4. nissi

nissi Well-Known Member

The dad is so foolish. How sad this world we live in. That's just sick. So I wonder how this got out and became news. He must have bragged about it to his friends.

5. Sam1am

Sam1am Guest

Where were these sitters when I was growing up?

6. MakeDollarsSense

MakeDollarsSense Well-Known Member

It's a societal bias that allows for this type of thinking in this day and age. The father justifies it based off his own experience as a preteen or teen. He probably had some fantasy about one of his teachers or a babysitter, so he thinks that his thoughts as a young person validate the experience. People just need to realize we have come to a point where we realize that it's not o.k. for someone who is less mentally adept to engage in "adult" activities with someone who has more time to develop an understanding of themselves and sex.