Favorite pets

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Paul, Jul 21, 2014.

1. firelily99

firelily99 Well-Known Member

I have always had cats and a few dogs. We didn't have dogs when I was growing up but there were enough of them in the neighborhood to keep me happy. Right now I can't have pets but I will be moving soon to a place that at least allows cats.

2. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

I love to keep a dog as a pet, I have one dog, I just find it to be a very understanding pet.

3. wulfman

wulfman Guest

my parents had a chihuhua. very friendly and pure blood. this dog was so smart. after that i fell in love with dogs. i now have a short haired labrador.

4. wulfman

wulfman Guest

i also have fish. i was not keen on it at first until a species that hardly breeds in tanks gave birth to tiny little fish. i suddenly became enamored with it

5. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

Fish are good when we don't have much space, we can have a small aquarium with a goldfish and the kids love it, the problem is that they die really fast and the kids suffer.

6. wulfman

wulfman Guest

its more of a hobby to me than anything else peninha . i like when guests come over and say my oh my ive never seen such clean water. and actually when well fed and you keep a clean environment, fish do express their happiness. and when i walk into the room they all come to the top of the tank with puckered mouths and swimming happily seeing me. thinking food is coming. fish would eat until they die if you keep feeding them.

7. JorjSimeonov

JorjSimeonov Guest

I've had cats, dogs, reptiles, parrots and even a tarantula and I have to say my Persian Cat is my favorite pet of them all. She is so cute, nice, fluffy and respectful (unlike many of the other cats I've had). She really behaves more like a dog and not a cat at all.

8. zuulspaceman

zuulspaceman Member

I just got a kitten and cats are my favorite animal. I named him Worf, and he's a crazy warrior. All day he's jumping around attacking stuff at this point, but he's also really lovable. He likes to walk onto me when I'm on the laptop and watch what I'm doing so I put on videos of animals and he watches for a while and falls asleep. He has 7 toes on each front paw and 6 claws on each of them. Pretty weird but he's like a monkey when it comes to climbing because of it.

Here he is: http://imgur.com/Gwqm6i9

9. Toasty95

Toasty95 Member

I have a blue merle Aussie Shepherd named Sparky, he's up with my aunt and uncle in upstate NY for the time being while I'm in an apartment with a no pet policy. Kills me every time my aunt Facetimes him to me :(

10. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

I like cats but I am allergic to them so I cannot have them. Dogs just don't do it for me I am just not a fan of.