Favorite pets

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Paul, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

I loved dogs when I was a kid, but when I grew up and had kids my love for dogs was transferred to my kids. :p

2. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

I love cats. I am a cat person. We have 4 adult cats and 8 kittens. This is a paradise for me.

3. TheRealChris

TheRealChris Member

Chameleons are really cool! I don't think I'd ever own one though because I don't like to have an animal that doesn't have fun. I would hate to be locked up all day by myself for days and days being picked up randomly by someone/thing I don't know.

4. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

I once had a kitten that became a cat while living with me. Her name was Icez; I loved her very much. I was heartbroken when I had to give her away when I relocated. She was so intelligent that I kept a journal about her. I gave her to very good people. I would love to have a cat when I own my home; my sister bought a dog for my niece from a shelter. Her name is Moss, the gentlest dog I have ever seen.

5. bintsk

bintsk Active Member

Well, I love dogs. I have a Japanese Spitz dog and her name is Sophie. She's too cute and obedient although she sometimes plays with my hands(trying to bite them). She's just 5 months old. :)

6. WrestlinFan

WrestlinFan Active Member

Cats by far. They're very low maintenance compared to dogs and I think they're far cuter.

7. Kael

Kael Guest

I am surprised that preferences for dogs are not mentioned in every post I love dogs and own 1 dog. Dogs are very loyal and I enjoy having an attentive companion.

8. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

I'm a dog person. I've owned a German Shepard in the past, and I'm hoping to adopt a Corgi or Shiba Inu.

9. bulding

bulding Member

I am a fan of all animals... well, with the possible exception of skunks, but I suppose even they have their hidden charms. But if I had to chose one, I would pick a friendly lovable dog. Not only do they calm you down on a stressful trading day, they also provide you with a good reason to get off the battlestation and get some much needed exercise. I suppose cats are a good second place pet for some :) *ducks* (no pun intended).

10. Dixons

Dixons Member

I mostly prefer cats, however I've had both a dog and a cat for quite a while now. While a dog is more attentive, it also requires a lot more attention and caring. Whereas a cat can just do his own thing and you just need to feed it.