Ferguson on fire

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by wulfman, Nov 25, 2014.

1. wulfman

wulfman Guest

Shops and 2 police cars have been set ablaze and crowds are gathering.

2. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Not surprising if you ask me, after all that happened there are not enough proofs? And they want that we believe in justice...

3. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

No one knows exactly what happened the night Brown was shot. Conflicting eye witness accounts all tell different stories. If Darren Wilson shot Brown in self-defense would it be fair to indict him? Something won't be right because most people think it is. Would this even have been news if it was Darren Wilson who got killed that night? I think there's a lot of hypocrisy at play in Ferguson. You can't fix one wrong with another wrong.

4. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

That is true and if the situation is not clear so the decision was correct. Either cases, people are right to be mad because another life was lost.

5. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Senior Investor

I really did not follow the case that closely, but I did watch the coverage last night. My question is, how do you not get indicted when you put over 10 bullets in someone? I am sure I heard that correct on the news...

6. ally79

ally79 Guest

He didn't get indicted because it was a justified shooting and he was in fear for his life. my question is how does it make things any better to burn your town down to the ground? I am afraid we will see more riots across the country tonight with all of the protests that have been planned.

7. wulfman

wulfman Guest

This ^^^^^^^^^^ What happened is the past. It is done. Decision has been made. Stop causing misery for innocent people.

8. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

That is a fact, we can be angry, but at the same time the law was followed. So the law isn't good enough is that it?

9. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

That's not so simple Gel, the law sometimes can be far from fair as we know it, so all those people feel that justice was not served.

10. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

All this things are really crazy, I do not think rioting in that style can make things any better, because they are now damaging government property, which could get hem more charges, they should have done it , in a calm way.