Ferguson Protests

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Rainman, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

The police should have been more prepared, knowing exactly what happened the last time, even though it was expected, I believe the rioting went alittle bit too far, they should not have burned the flag,am just saying though.

2. ally79

ally79 Guest

I have been largely out of the loop today for news, but it looks as though last night was calmer compared to Monday night. Hopefully, it will die down soon and the people of Ferguson can get on with their lives.

3. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

Yeah it looks like the rioting and violence is dying down. I think the presence of the National Guard had something to do with it. I'm thinking that had the National Guard been deployed before the Grand Jury ruling, the destruction of property which was witnessed would have been avoided.

Strange thing is the protests spread to Britain. It's a small world we live in now, right?

4. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

Sure that it's a small world and people fight for justice and don't believe in the institutions anymore, that is why the protests become global.

5. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

With all the rage out there, Darren Wilson might as well go into hiding or wear a disguise but if he were to be found out...Lord have mercy!...with everyone out to revenge....i type off here :(

6. ally79

ally79 Guest

Dianne I read somewhere today that he is in hiding. He found out that his address had been published a couple of days after the shooting while he was cutting his lawn. He left the lawnmower in the yard with it half cut and got the heck out of dodge. Smart man!

7. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

I am glad that the situation in Ferguson is finally calming down, even if the situation is unfair rioting leads no where.

8. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Senior Investor

Darren Wilson will never be able too show his face in public again without high security. I wonder if he would be better off to have been indicted?

9. dianethare

Glad to know...i understand him and his wife are expecting a child...this must be a real task, sometimes you put yourself in someone's shoes and you just but feel for them...:(

10. dianethare

Yeah Rosyrain...am sharing the same sentiments with you on this...witness protection can't work in this case right?...if he were to be released to the masses right now, it'd be worse for him than the Martyr Stephen :(