Fokawa.com - Non Custodial Peer To Peer Marketplace

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by Shariar Porosh, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Shariar Porosh

Shariar Porosh Senior Investor

Fokawa

[​IMG]

Fokawa is a worldwide peer-to-peer marketplace where over 100,000 users buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Buyers and sellers post ads on Fokawa, offering to trade crypto through a wide range of payment methods. When a user responds to an offer, a peer-to-peer exchange is conducted directly between the buyer and seller.

[​IMG][​IMG]

FOKAWA is a peer-to-peer payment & trading technology. Visit us at fokawa.com to purchase, sell & trade Bitcoin!

[​IMG]

2. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. Anyone can start trading and earn a lot of profits if they have proper or strong knowledge about forex. Forex trading can do anyone. A reliable broker is very important for trade. My broker Tpglobalfx is very reliable and supportive. They never make disappointment to their client. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.