Following Others For Trading

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by Lindsey J. Crosby, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

I do not think that it is a good idea to follow others trading idea. It makes us confused. And sometimes greedy also which is very bad for trading. The best idea is to find out what suits you. Which type of trading is best for you. Then make a strategy that suits with your trading personality. Forex is a long term business. So we can't stay long by following others. I do my own trading at Eurotrader broker because of their tight spreads. I really amazed by their customer support.

2. flora

flora Member

It has been hard losing a lot of money to Binary Options and Cryptocurrency Trading, but thankfully my money has now been recovered through the help of a recovery company named Scam-Inspect. If you are a victim of forex or binary scam, please visit the website “scaminspect. c o m” to complain. They will be able to help you just as they have helped me and several others.

3. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

Now a day Forex trading has become the most demandable and profitable business without any doubt. The main key of this business is acquiring proper trading knowledge and developing skill so that you can achieve your goal. TP Global FX is a truly dedicated and secured Forex broker so I have chosen them. This dedicated broker allows customer service by 24/7 with full professional. I never face any big loss because they take care of their client’s issues.