Forex & Bitcoin

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by TaurusHorns, Mar 24, 2016.

1. radex78

radex78 Senior Investor

Sometime I am ever reading if there are some way to get free bitcoin with mining bitrcoin, but I don;t know to gettting free bitcoin, just wonder, whether this cryptocurrency will become popular currency and can used in all country or not

2. Opticbit

Opticbit Member

OCTBB: $GBTC regular trading platforms, each share is 0.095 BTC and its currently overpriced compared to actual bitcoin

No particular order, these are the major ones i would consider.

1broker dot com is the only forex type one that i know people that use it.

The rest are more bitcoin exchanges but offer other currency pairs.

BTC-E Bitcoin Litecoin and a few other alt pairs USD RUR EUR, One of the oldest bitcoin exchanges. based in europe somewhere. Web Platform and MetaTrader. If you use metatrader you gain access to margin.

Poloniex Margin and full return swaps, USDT (a crypto tied to usd) Bitcoin and many altcoins.

Kraken US Based, USD, CAD, GBP, EUR Bitcoin and some alts.

Gemini (Winkelvoss Twins US Based) BTC, USD, Etherium US Based. My only complaint is they reversed a trade for a fatfingered Market/Limit guy. If they wanted to reverse the trades they should have taken the loss, not the people who had trades get executed.

GDAX (Coinbase us based) USD GBP EUR CAD ETH

Bitfinex USD BTC LTC ETH Margin available, with full return swaps

I don't think my acct will allow me to link yet so
    heres a few sites with a list of exchanges

coinmarketcap dot com list of cryptos by market cap, click on them to view exchanges that have them available

cryptocoincharts dot info cryptos

bitcoinwisdom dot com charting

coinigy dot com charting with api for multiple exchanges free trial

bitcoincharts dot com /markets/ old list of exchanges

en dot bitcoin dot it /wiki/Trading_bitcoins exchanges

en.bitcoin.it wiki List_of_Forex_markets exchanges

I would suggest spreading your money into multiple exchanges incase one gets hacked or otherwise becomes insolvent.
    also any crypto you plan to hold long term, I suggest getting a real wallet (only you have the private key) for that crypto.

you may want to consider taking your coins out of the market over night. If you want quicker access you might want to convert to litecoin take it of the exchange over night, and then put it back in, in the morning.

3. radex78

radex78 Senior Investor

On certain on broker I am trying trade on btcusd, but I see average movement daily very low for now, my pending order still not yet touched by price mnovement, but look on the chart, btcusd sometime move very large movement still wonder what factor the cause btc move very strong movement

4. puru rama

puru rama Active Member

A Standard Forex Trade

To start with, here is a case of how a standard forex exchange functions. Envision you are an American broker wagering on the British pound/U.S. dollar coin combine (GBP/USD). You store $100 with your forex intermediary. Expecting the rate of $1 = £0.5, you will get £50 for your $100. On the off chance that the GBP/USD rate changes to 0.45, you close the position to 50/0.45 = $111.11. That is, you make a 11.11% benefit over your underlying $100 store.

5. radex78

radex78 Senior Investor

In forex trading using pips to calculating profit and loss, price movement on pair easily to changed sometime just on few minute possible changed, but forex is risky, mistake in analysis will causing loss, so because not always as trader can analyze trend accurate all the time, hence risk management plan still required.

6. kirtimeliwal

kirtimeliwal Senior Investor

Bitcoin is a digital form of exchanging securities in which owner does not have actual physical possession of the assets. However, unlike gold, there is no underlying physical asset on which one can base the price.

7. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

Bitcoin is a very interesting concept but, as you point out, difficult to work out exactly what the value is based upon?

That said, the performance over the last few years has been phenomenal to say the least!

8. rakhi

rakhi Active Member

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system,It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator.Forex, also known as foreign exchange, FX or currency trading, is a decentralized global market where all the world's currencies trade.

9. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

Forex trading is one of the most popular business in this world. It is very popular because in this market it is possible to earn a lot of money. It takes no physical effort. It is completely a mind work. It takes less time to earn huge profit. On the other hand, It is also possible to fix your loss in this market. One of the most important thing about forex market is there is no need to invest huge money to get a high profit. I am also a trader of Tpglobalfx in this forex market. I can make profit within short time without any hard effort. Just using some techniques i can easily earn money with the help of my broker.

10. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

Forex and bitcoins are the most profitable source of income. Though it looks same, it is completely different from each other. They trading style, plan and way of earning money is completely different. So you have to be enough expert in both of them to trade in forex and bitcoin equally. You can get all information about forex and bitcoin both in AtoZ Markets easily. Because they provide latest news and information about forex and bitcoin both.