Forex Is Risky

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Benigna Mazzi, May 6, 2021.

1. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

Forex is risky and difficult to do. In order to succeed in this business, traders need to be well prepared for trading. It is also possible to succeed in Forex trading. Traders need proper knowledge and skill to be successful in this industry. That’s why many brokers like Eurotrader offers free educational resources to their traders to learn trading well.

2. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

Trading is risky. That's why Managing risk is very important for maximizing profit. I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched. Choosing a good broker is also important. I am trading with Eurotrader that provides amazing trading facilities. It's a fully licensed and regulated broker with super fast execution.

3. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

Yes stop loss is important for short term traders. It ptotects you from incurring huge loss. But you have to be expert in placing stop loss. Most newbies complain that if they place stop loss, market reverse after hitting the stop loss. It happens because they are not experts in trading. You also need a broker like TP Global FX that doesn't give slippage.