Forex Is The Simplest And Most Profitable Business

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Benigna Mazzi, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

Forex trading is the simplest and most profitable business. Good traders can easily make more money than they invest by trading. Trading is a very simple business and traders can practice with a demo account. Nowadays many brokers offer a demo account. I also used a demo account for almost 5 months. After that, I opened a micro account in Eurotrader.

2. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

Forex is a game of probabilities. Probability means you possibility to win the trade. Now the percentage will depend on your strategy and your risk reward ratio. It is not possible that you will win all the trade. If you risk reward ratio is 1:1, then you have to win more than 50% of your trades. And if your risk and reward ratio is 1:2, then you can be profitable even if you win less than 50% of your trades. So learning the risk management is very important in Forex. I took a course from Eurotrader broker, there I learn a lot about risk management. I also like the brokers low spreads and minimum trade cost.

3. Jaxon

Jaxon Senior Investor

Unlike other businesses forex is more profitable but traders should know the procedure of trading and connect with a Trustworthy broker like FreshForex which provides the best offers and opportunities for the traders. It provides higher leverage and lower margin levels.

[​IMG]