Forex News from InstaForex

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by IFX Gertrude, May 17, 2014.

1. IFX Gertrude

IFX Gertrude Banned

Dear traders, participants and guests of the portal!

In this thread we present fresh Forex news. Our news contain exhaustive information about topical events and facts of the financial world; we offer international statistical data in order to help you correct and enhance your trading strategy. We also present video news from InstaForex-TV portal. InstaForex-TV channel provides the latest information about fluctuations of currency rates and forecasts their influence on the future movement of currencies. Our news will be especially useful if you prefer intraday trading and use fundamental analysis.

2. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

For successful forex trading it is very much important to make the profit consistently and reducing the loss as much as possible. Making profit is the main motto of every trader. As a trader, I am trading with TP Global FX. I choose them because they help me to do successful forex trading. By giving low spreads, high leverage, 24X5 customer support and easy trading methods, they help me to make profit consistently.