Forex Requires Hard Work And Patience

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Benigna Mazzi, May 31, 2021.

1. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

Forex is good trading market. It's a good business, but it requires hard work and patience in the first place. Some people can be victims of Forex. They also lose money on Forex. But it's for those who are willing to learn and practice. So, if you don't want to learn or practice, you shouldn't try Forex. In my case, I learned trading from my broker Eurotrader free educational course.

2. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

If you want to know about forex, you can create a demo account under a broker. But remember one thing broker is an important part of the trading. Good broker can give you all the ways of trading and you can easily trade with that demo account. It will help you to know about the forex market practically. When I started to trade, I also opened a demo account under Tpglobalfx. They can give opportunity to put any amount you want to invest in the market in your demo account. you can manually set the spreads and leverage in their demo account. It helped me a lot to know briefly about the forex market technically and practically.