Forex Scams Exposed

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by DanLancelot, Feb 21, 2020.

1. DanLancelot

DanLancelot New Member

More than an investment, Cryptocurrencies are an ongoing technology and socioeconomic experiments that seem to be on the radar of giant institutions.
    I invested so much into cryptocurrency. Arguably I would say my investments grew, but I was never able to withdraw my money from the platform. Bitcoin already dropped below the price I bought it, so I thought it was a bad investment for me.
    Few weeks ago, I stumbled on (ADMIN @ WOLFPACKHACKERS . C O M) and I reported my issue to them. They assigned an agent that gave me a load down of how Crypto investment works and various tricks used by scammers, and how they always outperform the market. I took a leap of faith to let them work with me. This happened to be the best decision I've made as regards recovering my funds back. They were very professional, they worked me through the whole process and they also provided me measures to take to prevent any form of scams in future.
    If you are have been cheated before and you are looking to recover your funds from the scammers. Do well to reach out to them. Good luck

2. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Like Like x 1
  3. merhamyas

merhamyas New Member

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-21 at 22.59.02.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-05-21 at 22.59.03.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-05-21 at 22.59.04.jpeg - ROYAL PROFX (Telegram channel)
    - Felix Omondi [email protected] (skrill address)
    - MCclure_Whizz (Telegram user name)

!!! SCAMMER !!!

first you pay than you blocked from the channel

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 21, 2020
  4. freeforex20

freeforex20 Member

The best forex trading signals live

The best forex trading signals live presented by free forex signals

GBP USD

SELL from 1.2460

Take profit 1.2300

Stop loss 1.2540

type order Market Execution is entering this trade at any price from 1.2460

technical analysis and forex signals for GBP USD

waves in the same direction will tend toward equality SO GBPUSD WILL resume bearish wave to level 1.2130

Riding Wave C in a Zigzag

Trend continues till gives a reversal signal

on hourly chart the Last wave determine the end of the pattern and Consists of zigzag that generate sell GBPUSD forex signals

reversal candlestick pattern on daily chart is shooting star

The price behavior is the result of Environmental pattern

Current surrounding Repetitive pattern is zigzag Wave C = 1.618 Wave A

History Repeats Itself that the future is just a repetition of the past

The bearish movement from level 1.3510 to level 1.1410 appeared before on price chart at 19-6-2015 and followed with bullish movement equal the current bullish movement from level 1.2240 to 1.2520 that give forex trading signals to sell GBP USD and according to this movement GBP USD will decline to 1.0580

Also The bearish movement from level 1.2650 to level 1.2240 appeared before on price chart at 9-7-2018 and followed with bullish movement equal the current bullish movement from level 1.1410 to 1.2650 that give forex trading signals to sell GBP USD so the gbp usd will decline near to level 1.1970

surrounding Repetitive pattern before this movement expanded flat Wave C = 1.618 Wave A

We expect price will repeat the same movement again and gbp usd price will go down toward 1.1970

Maybe the correction equal only one wave of previous correction

free forex signals presents special offer

open trading account with one of the best forex brokers and GET FREE forex Signals via SMS, Email and WhatsApp

SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL To Access FREE Forex Signals in the Members Area START FREE 30 DAYS TRIAL on https://www.freeforex-signals.com/

5. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

Every trader choose that kind of broker which has low spreads. Spreads is a very important tool in forex trading. Sometimes high spreads put a trader into danger. he may face loss because of high spreads. There are a lot of brokers who provide low spreads which can help a trader to make more profit. To find that kind of broker is a very tough task. When i was searching that kind of broker a reliable adviser AtoZ Markets helped me to find a broker. Their broker review helped me to find the best broker who has minimum spreads.

6. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

You can make a lot money from Forex market. But you have to follow some basic rules. If you want to make money in a quick time, Forex market will not for you. In forex market, the main thing that a trader need to have is patience. The more you wait, the more it is possible to make money. Quick trade can put you in loss. This is a long term investment. I am trading with Tpglobalfx from last 2 years. with the help of them I learned that there is no scope to be quick. patience is the main key factor to make profit from the forex market.

7. OptimSignals

OptimSignals New Member

Trading has its ups and downs. That is a given.

A trader can simply have a bad year. It happens to the best of them. It probably happens to you. Sometimes there are also events that are out of a trader's control.

Too Much Pressure

One of the professional traders I talked to said that it is fairly common for a good trader to start managing money or a signal service and begin trading poorly. They simply don't handle the increased pressure well.

A Scam Is Ultimately Your Responsibility

Yes, scams are completely your responsibility. If you got scammed, it was up to you to do your research on the investment or education and take the proper amount of risk.

8. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

Numerous traders lose bunches of cash and left the market in light of the scam broker. They take your cash through shrouded charges and boycott your account. So you need to do parcel of research before choosing a broker. Control is a critical certainty to recognize trick broker. In the wake of changing bunches of broker I pick Eurotrader. it is a regulated broker and licensed broker. On the off chance that anything is happens to my account they will restore my funds promptly.