Forex Scams: Think Before You Trust!

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by TraderAnalyst, Feb 28, 2020.

1. TraderAnalyst

TraderAnalyst Senior Investor

Forex is a world , some white , some black . So one has to tread carefully and think before you trust. Millions of people are trading at forex, from various countries and regions and there is a big possibility of getting conned. So be careful before you invest your trust in a broker firm.

2. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

If you want to trade in the forex market and earn a good number of profits then stay away from the scam broker. You can’t survive in the forex market if you trade with a scam broker. You will face a large number of losses. A reliable broker is very important for a trader in the forex market. I trade with Eurotrader. They are a very reliable broker. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. They provide minimum spread and maximum leverage. They provide a very easy process to open an account. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money. Their endless support always makes me pleased.