Forex Trading Eas Or Robots

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by Alex007, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Alex007

Alex007 Senior Investor

Forex trading EAs or robots are made by programmer on the basis of given strategy. And there is no strategy that work in all type of markets. You need to up date your strategy according to the market situation. When you use someone else robot, you are just blindly following someone. Robot is good if you can make it yourself as I do. There is another problem not every broker allows using robot. But I can use my robot with XeroMarkets as they allow robot trading.

2. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

With certainty, Forex trading can’t be predicted and no one is able to control what will happen. Any time you may face loss if you don’t improve your trading skill and if you don’t use any money management. TP Global FX is the broker in my trading life who is helping me in increasing my trading profit in this uncertain market by decreasing the loss. They provide different money and risk management techniques.

4. Helen Epperly

Helen Epperly Senior Investor

New trader should follow and learn from experienced traders. Learn from someone who is more experienced than you and be surrounded by talented people. By observing how veteran traders are investing, you can understand how they think and make important trading decisions. My broker Eurotrader provides me copy trading services from where I can follow other traders in real time to learn handful approach.

5. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

Stop loss and take profit both are very important tools of the forex market. Stop loss helps to prevent big loss and take profit ensures the sure amount of profit. These two things help a trader to do their trade tension free. Trading in the forex market is always risky. Besides, a trader can not stay online for the whole day and night. These two elements can help the trader to fix his loss and profit. I am currently trading with Tpglobalfx. I can easily set my loss ratio and profit amount by the use of stop loss and take profit bar. It keeps me tension free and I don't need to sit all day long for making a profit or not to make loss.