Forex Trading Fundamentals

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by admin, May 16, 2016.

1. Angela

Angela Active Member

Really, trading is not easy and i lost a great deal of money to brokers. One day i uncovered a lot of nice comments about how remarkable Mr Bart Kasch is online and decided to contact him. We started working together and in the end i got back my $1.2m. I recommend him if you need a recovery agent you can trust for results. Reach him at [email protected]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hari Rastogi

Hari Rastogi Active Member

Trading journal provides a historical perspective. It will not only summarize your trades but also gives the state of your account. It’s like your performance record. It will give you an insight on what kind of strategies have worked out best for you across time.

3. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

Forex is a very complicated market. It needs more and more study to become a successful trader. You have to learn all the tools and techniques of forex. You also have knowledge about the latest information and news about forex. To gather all information and knowledge AtoZ Markets can help you. They provide all latest news and advise about forex to the trader so that they can male profit easily.

4. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. Anyone can start trading and earn a lot of profits if they have proper or strong knowledge about forex. Forex trading can do anyone. A reliable broker is very important for trade. My broker Eurotrader is very reliable and supportive. They never make disappointment to their client. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.

5. Susan

Susan Member

6. Jeff

Jeff New Member

Thanks for all your key points. In my experience, I found that the points on not overrtrading and having a stop loss are the most critical, at least those were the areas that I was having trouble with.

7. Brinnuss

Brinnuss Member

Pretty informative, thank you.

8. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

All points are accurate accept keeping it simple according to me. You can not really keep everything simple at this moment in forex trading. As the market is not same at this moment and true traders know that we have to change our strategy a lot during this period. And while you are doing so you can not keep it simple. And you missed one more fundamental point of forex with is selecting a good broker like mine Eurotrader. A good broker can be one of the foundations of your success.

9. Brinnuss

Brinnuss Member

Making money on Forex is a real thing. I had some experience with this. A company in my town offered free courses for trading and after that a real account where you can trade but with your money. I had some big wins and losses but in the end, I lost everything. But this situation didn't affect my will to trade. So because I don't have enough money to trade now I'm trying to raise Free Stocks as many as I can. I know these not always work but after a time they can gain a real price and selling it can take me back to trading.

10. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

To start Forex trading, trader should understand the market situation, know the circumstances that drive it, set goals and incorporate everything into your plan. There are many currency pairs available for Forex trading, but at starting times it's better to stick to trading the major pairs. My broker TP Global FX give me 100+ currency pair. However, I prefer to USD/EUR, USD/JPY, USD/GBP.