Forex Trading Tips

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by Alex007, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

Especially in times of volatility money management is a crucial element of trading the financial markets. Beside of this risk management is also important element obviously. Without managing both of these a trader will never able to run a healthy business. Tpglobalfx is a professional broker and they make my trade easy and comfortable by giving me both the risk and money management techniques to use. I have low spread from 0.01 pips and advance risk management.

2. mikenovo

mikenovo Senior Investor

My tip is, only ever trade when you are sure about the signal you are seeing and when you wish to close your position.

3. Jaxon

Jaxon Senior Investor

I am very much happy with your tips but I just want to add one item that is traders should always use reliable brokers otherwise all of the investment money can goes to hell so in this case, FreshForex might be a great choice as they are running their business for more than 15 years with extreme reputation.

4. mikenovo

mikenovo Senior Investor

I agree, one needs a reliable broker to trade with. This industry is full of unreliable bucketshops - authorities constantly warn about them, and every trader needs to learn how to avoid them.