found a FREE iPhone app that tells you when to Buy/Sell/Hold

Discussion in 'Stock Market Forum' started by cubsfan, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Parassd

Parassd Active Member

Hmm.. I wouldn't be so sure leaving my money and fate in the hands of an app to be honest. Sure, I'd love to try it out and see how it works and what basis does it make it's assumptions, and then try to draw my own conclusions. Never rely completely on what any app says, consider it but use your own brains

2. Steve Rodgers

Steve Rodgers New Member

Is this app in the Canadian App Store? I can't seem to find it. Are there any other similar apps like this that are also free? If so could someone link me down to them? The Canadian App Store doesn't have many stock apps :(

3. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Indeed it looks really neat, I am going to try it, thanks for sharing! Any of you tried it and with what results?

4. BudFox

BudFox Well-Known Member

The trouble with apps based trading is that once more an more people get them then the markets will adjust accordingly and the bargains dry up The hardest and fastest rule in trading is to do your own research and apps don't do that for you.

5. Parassd

Parassd Active Member

The way people are quite enthusiastic about this particular application and after reading some positive reviews I'm thinking of using this app and checking it out, how it goes. :)

6. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member

I wouldn't purely trust on an app that would advise my investing since technology can make mistakes too. However, that app could be a little help.

7. gats

gats Senior Investor

It would be cool if there was an android version of this. I wonder if the creators will try to use this to manipulate stock prices though.