Free 1$ BTC for Signup and 1$ per referral

Discussion in 'Stock Market Education' started by bsdnoob, Jun 4, 2014.

1. teastocks

teastocks Well-Known Member

I never really like to sign up to sites like this because I really thinks that they are spam. I think that I will pass on this one as well.

2. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

Could be you can get the $1 worth of bitcoin but unless you refer a lot of people to make enough for you to get 1 bitcoin which you can then convert to hard cash if you please, then it's not worth it. Such websites simply try to get people all fired up by telling one half-truth and once they realize that it won't be possible to refer a large number of people, they give up [in disgust]. Only try that if you're willing to promote that site for free.

3. ormaybeso

ormaybeso Well-Known Member

Ouch seems like I might have missed the offer. Sucks too, I've been getting a lot into Bitcoin recently and I would have liked to see where that dollar took me. They finally climbed back out of the gutter last month and I'm hoping that they end up stabilizing soon, or going up in worth, which I can see happening.

4. wulfman

wulfman Guest

Yes it is still valid when you sign up with coin base. I got it 2 weeks ago. It is $1 guys. Not 1 BTC. OP wrote it out poorly. And yes when you get the $1 you can transfer it out immediately.

5. wulfman

wulfman Guest

BTC remaining pretty stable after jumping to $450 a week back. Fluctuating between $360/BTC to $390/BTC. Wouldn't rely or invest in it too heavily but it is good to buy products from Amazon at a discount by using people who are looking for coins as an investment that have gift card credit.

6. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

I had high hopes for bitcoin before but after that drastic flop {from $1500 to $360}...my hopes have been dashed into tiny pieces :(...i just wish someone would encourage me and tell me it will make a thunderous comeback...was looking forward to make an investment in that regard...thankfully i did not :)

7. gats

gats Senior Investor

Is the payout for this at $1, or will I have to refer tons of people just to make payout for this?

8. ormaybeso

I'm pretty sure whatever this deal is, it was obsoleted months ago, since I've been to coinbase a few times without seeing this offer. Also if you cleaned up your grammar and comma spacing you might look a little less like a spambot...

9. troutski

troutski Guest

Stop furthering scams.

For everyone else that's been posting on this, it's obviously a scam, whether it's after your personal information or your financial information. Anyone that's stupid enough to even entertain this "offer" needs to rethink their priorities.

10. ormaybeso

Why do we keep posting on this thread if it's just spam.