FREE app tells you when you should Buy or Sell any stock

Discussion in 'Trade Journals & Stock Tips' started by cubsfan, Jul 9, 2014.

1. cubsfan

cubsfan Member

Thought I would pass this along to other Bull Market Board users-

iStockAlerts is a FREE iPhone app that tells you when to Buy and Sell any stock based on 9 technical indicators that automatically function into a proprietary algorithm. It's easy to use and you can customize your own watchlist to track and monitor. Nearly all of the reviews on it are 5 stars. Although its not right 100% of the time, (nothing is!!), it has worked well for me in the past and I would like to pass it along to you all.

the FREE download link is here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/istockalerts/id842378522?mt=8

Check it out. i love this app.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  2. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

I do not have an Iphone and I do not know if I would get one. Is this app reliable and safe to use? Where is the app getting the information from to be able to tell when or when not to buy or sell? I would rather see the reviews and do more research before investing in the app itself. Has this app been making you any profit?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  3. lei

lei Member

Wow, thank you for the app. Is there one available for android? Also, how reliable is this app? You say the app is free so there is no loss. I'll check into it.

4. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Any other similar apps/alternatives that favor those of us who choose to trade via our PCs/laptops?

5. Kael

Kael Guest

This is actually an awesome app and I like that it is free. I will definitely download it, I can use a little help keeping up with my stock portfolio.

6. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

I don't know how accurate that app is and if its worth it. I don't trade so it would not be worth anything to me.

7. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member

I wouldn't put my faith entirely in this since it is just an application. It is better to make the important decisions yourself and not trust a single app telling you what to buy or what to sell.

8. Nevi

Nevi Member

It could be risky if you rely on this app and loose, how accurate is it though? I want to try this, i'm new to trading and looking for signals as much as possible.

9. cameronpalte

cameronpalte Well-Known Member

Thanks. I'm interested in following this app and comparing it to my current trades and see how accurate it is compared to my opinions on when I should buy and sell stocks.

10. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

Tihis is a real good and helpfull application, I would not mind trying it out, it also sounds very convenient and stress free.