Fx Market

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Shawn Marcello, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Shawn Marcello

Shawn Marcello Member

FX is a market where currencies are traded with each other. It is one of the most popular trading markets, especially for beginners. There are many brokers in the forex market offer low trading fees, and you can start trading with a relatively small amount of account. In addition, the market is open 24 hours from Monday to Friday. This allows you to trade in any part of the world.

2. Helen Epperly

Helen Epperly Senior Investor

FX or forex Market is an online invest market involve buying and selling currency. It is one of the largest trading markets in the world. It is a lucrative market for all kind of people. However, risk involvement in trading is high. Trader need proper knowledge and skill to make consistent profit from forex market. Also, trader need a good broker like Eurotrader to guide them in their journey.

3. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

According to me, forex trading is profitable enough to be a worthy career choice for those who wants to earn money sitting at home. There are so many people who earn lots of money through forex market. It needs to know some basic techniques and a good broker. Techniques help you to decide where to invest and how much. On the other side good broker suggest or advice you what is good for you to make profit. I use TP Global FX as my broker. they help me to make decision about my trading.

4. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

To me FX market is a great blessing to human kind during this pandemic. I used to trade here as part time trader as I had job and I didn’t think trading as full time would be enough for my family. After pandemic I lost my job and then I give full focus on trading. By the grace of god and help of my broker Eurotrader I am currently making well enough to survive.