Fxopen Company News

Discussion in 'Online Brokers' started by radex78, Dec 13, 2022.

1. radex78

radex78 Senior Investor

TOP-10 PAMM Accounts In 2023
    [​IMG]

Happy holidays, dear traders, providers, investors, and Merry Christmas! In the new year 2024, we wish you high incomes, favorable offers and interest, powerful growth of your investment portfolio, determination in action and success in trading!

New Year's holidays have always been characterized by instability in the markets. It is impossible to eliminate the risk of losses, and even professionals can make mistakes. The goal of investors is to find providers who can maintain trading stability and show positive results even in a very thin market. Such accounts will be able to ensure the stability of the investment portfolio with minimal risks of possible losses.

Based on the results of 2023, we have identified the most attractive PAMM providers for investment and monitoring for the future.

BFS

This manager has been trading on the FXOpen platform since May 2022, having worked throughout 2023 with positive results. In December, 7.03% was earned, and for 2023, more than 250% income is an impressive result! At the same time, the maximum account drawdown in December did not exceed 1.24%, while the deposit load did not reach 1%. The trader trades only the AUD/CAD currency pair. At the end of the year, all transactions were closed; at the time of writing the review, there was no drawdown. One can join this manager for 50 USD, the penalty for early withdrawal is 5%.
    [​IMG]

haft8

One of the top FXOpen providers, trading on the site for almost 3 years and demonstrating positive results in the long term. Since the opening of the account, the maximum drawdown is within 39.77%. In December it brought in +31.01% profit. And for 2023, about 180% of income. Prefers to trade only the EUR/USD currency pair. An investor can join this manager for 1,000 USD and receive 70% of the interest on the account. At the end of the year, all transactions were closed and there was no drawdown on the account.
    [​IMG]

Scalp

The account of this provider was opened back in 2019. A fairly stable manager, which attracts the attention of investors. In 2023, only one month was negative, but more than 40% of the profit was earned. The maximum drawdown remains at 20.34%, which indicates low trading risks. In December, +4.13% was earned with a maximum drawdown for the period of 1.38%. Note that 75% of their transactions are closed with a positive result. Main currency pairs: EUR/AUD, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, and CHF/JPY. At the time of writing the review, the account has a small working drawdown of 0.65%. The minimum investment amount in the account is 100 USD.
    [​IMG]

Read more...

#pamm #toppamm2023

2. radex78

radex78 Senior Investor

Trading hours schedule for US Martin Luther King Jr. Day
    [​IMG]

Dear Traders,

Please be aware of the trading schedule changes on Martin Luther King Jr. Day (all times are GMT+2):

Monday, January 15

Commodity CFDs:
    • XAUUSD (Gold) - trading until 21:30;
    • XAGUSD (Silver) - trading until 21:30;
    • UK Brent (XBRUSD) - trading until 21:15;
    • US Crude (XTIUSD) - trading until 21:15;
    • US Natural Gas (XNGUSD) - trading until 21:15.

Index CFDs:
    • Japan 225 (#J225) - trading until 20:00;
    • US SPX 500 (#SPXm) - trading until 20:00;
    • US Tech 100 (#NDXm) - trading until 20:00;
    • Wall Street 30 (#WS30m) - trading until 20:00.

Stock CFDs: trading closed.

All other financial markets will be traded as usual.

Please consider this information as you plan your trading and note that the hours above are subject to change.

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram.

FXOpen Customer Service

E-mail: [email protected]

Live Chat (24/5)

This article represents the opinion of the Companies operating under the FXOpen brand only. It is not to be construed as an offer, solicitation, or recommendation with respect to products and services provided by the Companies operating under the FXOpen brand, nor is it to be considered financial advice.

Read more...

3. Jasmine

Jasmine Active Member

Have you tried trading crypto or forex and failed? I recommend you should try “primecryptomarket. c_o_m’, this is the best trading platform in 2023, I have made a profit of 380 thousand USD and withdrawal has been going on so smoothly for me.

4. radex78

radex78 Senior Investor

Weekly Market Wrap With Gary Thomson: FTSE, NIKKEI, AUD/USD, BITCOIN ETFs

Get the latest scoop on the week's hottest headlines, all in one convenient video. Join Gary Thomson, the COO of FXOpen UK, as he breaks down the most significant news reports and shares his expert insights.

• High hopes for FTSE 100 deflate after first week of 2024 #FTSE
    • Nikkei 225 sets 21st century high #Nikkei
    • Inflation in Australia continues to decline. AUD/USD tests important support #Inflation #AUDUSD
    • Finally! The SEC approves all 11 applications for Bitcoin ETFs #SEC #BitcoinETFs
    • Stay in the know and empower yourself with our short, yet power-packed video.

Watch it now and stay updated with FXOpen.

Don't miss out on this invaluable opportunity to sharpen your trading skills and make informed decisions.

CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing your money.

Watch our short and informative video, and stay updated with FXOpen.

[​IMG]

FXOpen YouTube

Disclaimer: This forecast represents FXOpen Companies opinion only, it should not be construed as an offer, invitation or recommendation in respect to FXOpen Companies products and services or as financial advice.

#fxopen #fxopenyoutube #fxopenuk #weeklyvideo

5. Veo M

Veo M Member

Now that I fully recovered mine, I can share this with you all. Its been nearly 2 months since I lost 3 BTC and about 33ETH to hackers who gained access to my coinable wallet. I totally lost it for months until my colleague recommended [email protected]. They totally saved me from self destruction or WhatsApp: + 1 (385) 590 0788

6. Jasmine

Jasmine Active Member

After l lost my job in September 2022, I started looking for investments to double my savings, so while I was researching I found some good information on bitcoin trading/mining/investments. I saw a post about Primecryptomarket.c/o/m and they are highly recommended by a lot of people on different bitcoin forums and blogs so visited their website and i was convinced and I and after signing up with them, I make 100% profit daily Don’t be surprised yet! You could make a 100k weekly depending on how much you start with.

7. radex78

radex78 Senior Investor

FXOpen: GLOBAL Partnership Program

[​IMG]

Start your partnership with FXOpen broker!

Our partnership program is designed for Forex market participants, IBs, Forex gurus, bloggers and vloggers, webmasters and site owners, investors, advertising platforms and everyone, who is interested in making money online.

• Affiliates and IBs from 100+ countries choose FXOpen as a partner.
    • Forex Partnership program is a way of getting passive income.
    • Earn up to 90% of FXOpen trading commission.

[​IMG]

Join Us

FXOpen Affiliate

#fxopen #fxopenglobal #fxopenaffiliate #fxopenpartner

Disclaimer: This publication represents the News of the Companies operating under the FXOpen brand only. It is not to be construed as an offer, solicitation, or recommendation with respect to products and services provided by the Companies operating under the FXOpen brand, nor is it to be considered financial advice.

RISK WARNING: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgement as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

8. Veo M

Veo M Member

Lost a great deal of bitcoin to scam brokers, arguably my most terrifying moments largely because I had little to no control on what happens. lucky to have come across blockchainrecall.com online or WhatsApp: + 1(917) 267-2755, within 24hours, I got all back

9. radex78

radex78 Senior Investor

Weekly Market Wrap with Gary Thomson: UK100 DROPS 1.5%, USD RISES, OPEC’S FORECASTS, MICROSOFT SURPASSES APPLE

Get the latest scoop on the week's hottest headlines, all in one convenient video. Join Gary Thomson, the COO of FXOpen UK, as he breaks down the most significant news reports and shares his expert insights.

• The UK100 Price Plummeted After the Publication of Inflation Data
    • The Dollar Continues to Strengthen since the Beginning of the Year
    • OPEC Forecasts an Increase in Oil Demand in 2024
    • Microsoft Becomes the Most Expensive Company in the World, Surpassing Apple
    Stay in the know and empower yourself with our short, yet power-packed video.

Watch it now and stay updated with FXOpen.

Don't miss out on this invaluable opportunity to sharpen your trading skills and make informed decisions.

Watch our short and informative video, and stay updated with FXOpen.

[​IMG]

FXOpen YouTube

Disclaimer: This forecast represents FXOpen Companies opinion only, it should not be construed as an offer, invitation or recommendation in respect to FXOpen Companies products and services or as financial advice.

#fxopen #fxopenyoutube #fxopenuk #weeklyvideo

10. radex78

radex78 Senior Investor

FXOpen : Trade with a Global ECN Broker

[​IMG]

Advantages of Trading with FXOpen

• 600+ markets offered: FX, Stock, Index, Commodity, ETF CFDs
    • Some of the most competitive spreads from 0.0 pips
    • Low commissions from $1.50
    • 4 trading platforms - TickTrader, TradingView, MetaTrader 4, and MetaTrader 5
    • Cost-effective ECN technology
    • Ultra-fast trade execution
    • A wide selection of fast and reliable funding options
    • Advanced Trader’s Tools: the latest economic news, professional market analyses and an economic calendar
    • Your choice of trading strategy - HFT, all types of expert advisors (EA’s) and scalping are all welcomed forms of trading

Open an Account Now

What is ECN?

Trading with a ECN (Electronic Communication Network) Broker involves utilising a platform that directly connects traders to a global network of liquidity providers, such as banks, centralised exchanges, and other brokers and companies, without interference. ECN brokers offer traders access to the interbank forex market, ensuring transparency and competitive pricing. This trading model allows for faster execution, lower spreads, and a more efficient trading environment. Traders benefit from direct market access, reduced trading costs, and increased liquidity, making ECN brokers a popular choice for those seeking a more reliable and transparent trading experience in the financial markets.

FXOpen

#fxopen #fxopenint

Disclaimer: This publication represents the News of the Companies operating under the FXOpen brand only. It is not to be construed as an offer, solicitation, or recommendation with respect to products and services provided by the Companies operating under the FXOpen brand, nor is it to be considered financial advice.

RISK WARNING: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgement as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors. [

Last edited: Jan 26, 2024