Gambling In Forex

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Benigna Mazzi, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

Gambling isn’t the proper place for forex trading. One of the major difference factors between trading and gambling is technical analysis. Traders use technical analysis to predict the future price movement. They use indicators and trading systems that will give them hints when conditions may be correct. In gambling, it is not possible. Despite many brokers like Eurotrader offer all kinds of information and tools for technical analysis, traders often gamble in the forex market.

2. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

Forex isn't like gambling. Some people treat it like gambling. I have taken trading as a business and a business isn't a betting it is about speculation. Different traders intentionally or unwittingly consider trading to be betting. Thusly they wind up losing their cash. We should see it as a business. It is an entire arrangement meander. You have to influence a whole deal to sort out. I'm trading with Eurotrader broker. It is a regulated and trustworthy broker. I like their ultra low spreads beginning from 0.0 pip. It likewise doesn't requote while I submit any request.

3. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

About Forex market I think some people have wrong concept and that is they think it is money making machine. Actually no one can make good sum of money without learning trading and its conditions. So before invest your valuable money you should invest your time. I learn trading from the free seminar classes of my broker Tpglobalfx. They are really very good and supportive. I have no complain against them.