Gbp/usd A Short To Come

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by LudivineTrader, Nov 16, 2017.

1. LudivineTrader

LudivineTrader Member

Monthly : On the monthly chart. The GBP/USD is below a major resistance level. From the previous bearish move, the market has retraced up to 38.2%, so we expect a move to the downside.

DAILY : The big wick on both side of Yesterday’s candlestick is characteristic of a DOJI pattern. This means that the market shows some rejection around this resistance level at 1.3209. It might be time to look for a short Opportunity.

H4: Price are inside a downtrend. THE GBP USD has just completed a wave 1 and 2, and now it seems that the market has built a sub-wave 2. However, the SMA(50) is bearish so if you short the Pound Dollar it makes the most sense to target intermediate TP, and to protect your position before prices reach the SMA(50).

More information/analyses on my profile

Attached Files:

2. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

Could Brexit turn this on its head in an instant, if by some miracle they do get a breakthrough and agree on something!

3. Shibu Lavin

Shibu Lavin Senior Investor

Dreaming isn’t bad but a trader has to work to concretize that dream. I am saying it because I know that most traders are affected by this habit. Follow a step-by-step guide to develop yourself. Eurotrader is a secure trading broker to invest in. The broker is highly secure for traders.