Get Real-time And Historical Stock Price In Excel And Google Sheets

Discussion in 'Stock Market Education' started by finsheet, Apr 5, 2022.

1. finsheet

finsheet New Member

Hi all,

My friends and I recently started Finsheet (finsheet.io), which provides financial data for spreadsheet users.

We have real-time and historical stock price for global stocks going back 30+ years. For US stocks, our data is intra-day (1 minute resolution) while the other markets have end-of-day data.

Our data also include global stock fundamentals (balance sheet, income statement, cashflow statement), analyst estimates (EPS, revenue) and financial ratios.

We have both Excel and Google Sheets add-ons. They are super easy to use and require no coding at all.

The website is totally free right now. You just need to register an account and install the add-on to get started.

I really appreciate if you guys can check it out and provide any feedback you have so that I can improve the website better. Thanks in advance.

2. Jaxon

Jaxon Senior Investor

Oh, what a nice strategy to keep all the necessary stuff. However, I want to know that do you provide same services for Forex as I need to keep my FreshForex broker trading data securely.