Get The Forex Tool In Exachange For Your Feedback!

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by J_C_Anderson, Mar 5, 2020.

1. J_C_Anderson

J_C_Anderson Senior Investor

Hello everyone from the 4xdev company!

We work on developing and converting the indicators and EAs for MetaTrader 4/5, Forex Tester 3/4, TradingView, cTrader, Sierra Chart and NinjaTrader.

We have hired several new developers who need to be trained for some time and given development tasks. Therefore, we have an offer the forum participants as following: we will develop for you any Forex indicator or adviser that will take up to 10 hours of development time for FREE just for your feedback.

Please contact us at [email protected] with the subject line 4xdev - dev request from bullmarketboard.

The orders will be executed in order of the mail receiving. This offer is valid until May 31.
    Profitable trades to everybody!

2. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

The newcomers always try to earn money quickly. It is quite impossible in forex. The newcomers should know the rules of forex market first. They should learn the basics of forex trading. To know the basic knowledge of forex practically they can create a demo account in TP Global FX. It will help them to trade in forex with lower spreads starts from 0.01 pips. It also give them high leverage which is 1:500 maximum. It can also be with them like a shadow in their forex trading. The trading system is very easy. For me, it is the best option to know about forex for the newcomers.